Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A walk in the park

Next day we moved on down to Banbury.  While Ann went shopping I set about washing down the roof and one side.  It had got into a terrible dirty state during that year off. When we turn to go back I suppose I will have to do the other side!

When Ann returned and after a snack lunch we went for that walk in the sunshine.
 I tried to row this thing but did not get very far!
And spring is here.

We got back just before it rained and watched 'Catch up' on 4OD.  Wanted to watch Pru and Timothy do the London canal.  Having our 4GEE dongle is all very well but 'streaming' video is still a bit stop and go.  I think pausing helps to reduce the long wait while the circle rotates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello chas and Ann we have been reading your blog for a while.
We are starting our adventure aboard are narrowboat in April for a year. We have a blog its nbtacet.blogspot.com please take a look if you have nothing better to do.
I will add you to my blog list. clinton

Chas and Ann said...

Interesting to read about your cat's adventures.
I see that you will be going north on board Tacet so I doubt we will meet.
Please have a look at my website. There is a link on my blog. Moore 2 Life.